Streamline the path to becoming a certified General Motors Automotive Service Technician. Combine GM-specific, hands-on learning at SAIT and paid work experience at a local dealership.
Work at a GM dealership, earn a post-secondary certificate and grow your career with one of the most important industries.
- Fast-paced apprenticeship program
- Alternate between attending college and working at a GM dealership for 2 years
- Four 8-week periods of technical instruction at SAIT
- GM product-specific training pre-requisites included with your training
GM provides new vehicles, training components, and training aids for students to learn from. SAIT instructors are GM-trained and in touch with the latest automotive technology trends.
- Career enhancement opportunities exist for ASEP graduates to progress within the dealer organization such as Service Managers, Parts Managers, Fixed Operations Managers, etc.