Fast-track your career as a Ford Dealership Technician. Alternate between hands-on learning at SAIT and on-the-job training at a Ford dealership.
- 4 year apprenticeship program
- Paid co-op work experience at a Ford dealership
- Four 8-week periods of Ford-specific technical instruction at SAIT
- Obtain your journeyperson's status and Red Seal credentials upon successful completion of the program
ASSET graduates receive Ford Motor Company of Canada Service Technician Specialty Training (STST) credentials.
How to apply
- Obtain a letter of sponsorship from a participating dealership
- Find out if you have the admission prerequisites
- Complete SAIT's application form: ASSET Application.pdf