SAIT on the go: Get the SAIT mobile app
Whether you're stepping onto campus for the first time or getting ready to graduate, the SAIT app will help make your post-secondary experience easier.
SAIT's app was designed with student feedback and has even more features than before:
- Check your class schedule
- Check your grades
- Activate the "remember me" feature so you only need to log-in once
- Get directions to SAIT buildings from your current location
- Navigate any of SAIT's four campuses - find food and parking
- Find the hours of operation for food outlets and recreation facilities
- Keep track of important deadlines and exciting events on campus
- Connect to the Reg Erhardt Library and SAIT Bookstore
- Keep in touch with the SAIT Students' Association (SAITSA)
- Stay connected to SAIT on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
To get the latest version of the FREE app (released June 2013), follow these steps:
Step 1: Delete the original SAIT Mobile App (released 2012) from your mobile device (where applicable).
Step 2: Search "Ellucian Go" in the Apple Store or Google Play store. Click download.
Step 3: Once the download is complete, open the Ellucian Go app and select SAIT Polytechnic from the list of schools
Step 4: The SAIT Mobile App will launch. Login using your student ID (with 000) and password to access your course schedule and grades. If you are having trouble logging in to the app, then go to mySAIT and change your password.
The new SAIT app is compatible with Apple iOS (5.0 or later), Android mobile operating systems (2.3.0 or later) and Kindle Fire operating systems (version 6.3 or later).
Updates will be available through the Apple and Google app stores. The app is designed primarily for mobile phones but will work on tablets.
In order to access the new app, Ellucian Go must be downloaded. The original SAIT Mobile app for iOS and Android is no longer supported.
- SAIT Polytechnic