Constituent Title Image
If you're interested in enrolling in a SAIT program, then we're here to help you with the admission process! We have qualified staff available to assist on a drop-in basis. Please visit us at Student Services, located on the 2nd Floor of Heritage Hall or phone 403.284.7248.
Student Services hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 9 am to 4:30 pm
Online advising hours:
Monday - Friday: 9 am to 11 am
Chat with an advisor.
Research you can do before coming in:
- Please review our list of full-time programs and narrow your full-time academic program choices down to three.
- If you're unsure which career path or program is right for you, then SAIT offers Career Counselling Services (fee), or the Alberta Government hosts a free Career Information Hotline: 1.800.661.3753 or visit the Alberta Learning Information Service.
- Curious about the average salary for the SAIT program you are interested in? Check out the Graduate Employment Statistics.
If you took high school courses out-of-province, then please view the course equivalency chart to ensure your courses are equivalent to Alberta's high school curriculum.
- If you are a new to Canada, please view this information for permanent residents to help you get started.
- This step-by-step tutorial takes you through the entire SAIT full-time academic program admission/application process.
Looking into part-time studies?
If you're interested in discovering what part-time, evening and weekend courses we offer, please visit our Continuing Education Course Finder. If you have additional questions about a continuing education course of interest, please contact the Academic Department offering the course or program.