Constituent Title Image
Winter Open House 2015
Feb. 6 & 7, 2015
9 - 4 pm
Irene Lewis Atrium, Stan Grad Centre, SAIT Main Campus
Find your future at SAIT Polytechnic. We offer hundreds of programs that lead to thousands of careers, all taught by industry-connected instructors and designed to help you succeed.
Open House is one of the best opportunities to check us out, ask questions, meet our instructors, tour the campus and get a feel for life at SAIT. Take advantage of your time here and consider these suggestions to make your Open House experience a great one!
- Take a tour or better yet, Try-a-Skill! You can see for yourself if a program is the right fit for you. See page six of our brochure for a schedule of Try-A-Skill events.
- Your first application is free! Come to MA101 and MA105 in Heritage Hall between 9 am and 3 pm and we'll waive the application fee for one application per person. You can also apply online from home for free during the two days. *SAIT will begin accepting applications for Spring/Summer and Fall 2015 programs on Oct. 15, 2014
- A SAIT credential offers valuable life-long learning opportunities! Drop by the Transfer Options booth to talk about degree completion programs.
- Need help choosing a program? Talk to our career planning counselors at the Student Development and Counselling booth and book an appointment for Individual Career Planning.
- SAIT now offers an online assessment tool to test your reading and math skills before apprenticeship training starts. Visit the Online Assessment Tool booth for details.
- Are you a graduate of SAIT? Visit our Alumni Lounge in Macdonald Hall on Saturday for refreshments, and a chance to win dinner for two at the Highwood Dining Room.
- Get your picture taken at the Open House Photo booth, then post your photo to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #SAITopenhouse and mention @SAITPolytechnic. You'll be entered to win a $50 Tim Horton's Gift Card! See contest rules and regulations.
Schedule of events
For more detailed information on tours and activities, visit our school pages:
- School of Business
- School of Construction
- School of Health and Public Safety
- School of Hospitality and Tourism
- School of Information and Communications Technologies
- School of Manufacturing and Automation
- MacPhail School of Energy
- School of Transportation
- Centre for Academic Learner Services
If you are unable to attend Open House, you can still explore a variety of programs through our Student for a Day program, use our Career Counselling Services or call us at 403.284.7248 or 1.877.284.7248. Can't make it to campus? Explore using our Virtual tour!