Career Fair for Employers
Our career fair is a networking style event for employers who are looking to hire or communicate career opportunities to our skilled students and alumni. The event is held twice per year during the fall and winter semesters.
Approximately 3000 current students and alumni from a variety of SAIT programs attend each event. Our students are interested in finding employment related to their education at SAIT and are typically looking for permanent, full-time positions.
Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Add your company to our distribution list, or find out how to register for the next career fair by emailing email@example.com.
Please note: SAIT reserves the right to refuse entry to employers that do not meet the needs of SAIT students and alumni.
SAIT will contact you to make payment within 10 business days of registration.
- a profile of your organization on Career Connector, our online job board, and a link to the employment positions you currently have posted
- your company name mentioned in event promotional materials
- a space for a pop-up banner with 2 cocktail tables and chairs
- complimentary parking for two vehicles (in designated lot),
- registration for up to three representatives from your organization
- wireless internet access available during the event
- hot buffet lunch
Exhibitors who cancel more than 30 days prior to the fair will be charged 50% of the registration fee. No refunds are given for cancelling registration within 30 days of the event.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 403.210.5730.