Make a Gift
When young people imagine their futures, they dream big: popstar, astronaut, movie actor, prime minister.
At SAIT we believe that with the right environment and exposure to a full range of possibilities, young people can also imagine themselves in such rewarding careers as architectural technologist, filmmaker, petroleum engineering technologist, business owner or Iron Chef.
Engaging our youth with career opportunities they didn't know existed is critical to fuelling Alberta's economy. So is meeting industry's long-term need for skilled, enthusiastic, hit-the-ground-running workers.
At SAIT we can do both, but only with your help.
*Link takes you to Canada Helps website.
If you prefer, gifts to SAIT can also be received through the following methods:
- Making a pledge: Download our donation form and send it along with your gift.
- Credit Card: To make a gift over the phone with your credit card, please contact Debby Deniset, Annual Giving Manager at 403.774.5214 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take our fiscal responsibilities seriously, and are proud of our track record in managing donor funds. In SAIT's 2013/14 fiscal year we expect to raise $15 million at a cost of $2 million. This translates into $0.14 for every dollar we raise.
Charitable License Number: 107995789RR0001
More information on giving:
- Invest in the Future: The workforce challenge and the SAIT solution.
- Ways to Give: Information on the various ways you can pass on your support.
- Projects to Support: Current SAIT projects that need your support.
- Donor Report 2012: Read about some of the tremendous people that have given their support to SAIT.
- Promising Futures™ Campaign: In support of the Trades and Technology Complex.