Congratulations Class of 2018!
Congratulations! Graduating from SAIT is a major milestone and a huge accomplishment. You are now a member of the more than 236,000-strong alumni family and with that comes some exclusive perks and benefits.
What's next? Stay connected to get the the latest alumni news, perks and events
- Keep your contact info up to date.
- Follow SAIT Alumni on social:
- Impress potential employers — update your LinkedIn profile with your SAIT credential:
- Tell your peers what you've been up to since graduation by submitting your Class Note.
Enter to win — Contest closed. Congratulations to our winners!
Class of 2018 Instagram contest
To enter to win, you need to:
- Be a SAIT grad
- Follow @SAITalumni on Instagram
- Share a photo of your favourite SAIT memory and hashtag #SAIT2018
Unlimited entries! The contest opens Thursday, June 7 at 8 am (MST) and closes at 11:59 pm (MST) on June 22. Four winners will be drawn and announced on Monday, June 25 at 10 am (MST).
The perks of being a SAIT grad
Graduating from SAIT means you are a lifelong member of an exclusive club associated with Canada's premier polytechnic. As a member, you have access to many exclusive benefits and services, including:
- Alumni rates for the SAIT Wellness Centre
- Access to reduced insurance rates with TD Insurance Meloche Monnex and Manulife Financial
- A free print or digital subscription to LINK, your award-winning alumni magazine
View all exclusive perks available to SAIT grads.