Welcome new alumni
Congratulations! Graduating from SAIT is a major milestone and a huge accomplishment. You are now a member of the more than 220,000-strong alumni family and with that comes some exclusive perks and benefits. Take a moment to look back at your convocation experience, enter the Follow SAIT Alumni contest, read about the benefits of being a SAIT graduate and all the ways you can stay connected to SAIT and your fellow graduates.
Watch the ceremony
Also check out:
- Facebook gallery: Fall convocation 2015 highlights
- Honorary degree recipient Brett Wilson shares his keys to a life well-lived
- 94% of SAIT's class of 2015 are employed
Follow SAIT Alumni Contest — two chances at $250
If you're a new graduate, tag yourself and your friends on the graphic and if you're a former grad, offer your messages of congratulations and advice for what's to come.
Contest is open to all SAIT alumni and is running until Wednesday, Oct. 21.
See our full Follow SAIT Alumni contest rules and regulations.
The perks of being a SAIT grad
- alumni rates for the SAIT Wellness Centre
- discounted rates on insurance
- a no-annual fee credit card
- much, much more
Take a look at all the alumni perks available to you.
Stay in touch
Don't go away now that you've graduated — stay connected to the campus and your fellow alumni. Here are just a few of the ways you can keep in touch:
- Follow SAIT Alumni on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Submit a Class Note to LINK magazine.
- Register as an alumni volunteer for one or more of the many exciting events we host throughout the year, including SAIT's 2016 centennial celebrations.
In order for us to keep you informed about what's happening on campus and to update you with new perks and benefits, make sure your contact information is up to date.
You can contact alumni services at 403.284.7010 or by email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.