Yoni has a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, a Master of Arts in Philosophy, and a Law degree.
He has been teaching at SAIT since 2007, primarily in mathematics but also in the areas of philosophy, physics, statistics, fluid mechanics, interpersonal communications, and business communications. He has been a subject-matter expert on several curriculum-design projects, including SAIT's core philosophy courses.
For a full list of courses offered through the Centre for Academic Learner Services, click here.
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Applied Mathematics II
- Mathematics II
- Mathematics for Automotive Service Technicians
- Mathematics for Printers
- Mathematics for Technology I and II
- Business Financial Applications
- Critical Thinking
- Applied Mathematics for Business
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mathematics for Engineering & Technology I and II
- Related Math and Physics for Energy
- Technical English for Oil & Gas
- Science for Trade/Technicians
- Statistics for Engineering
- Tech I Aircraft Applied Mathematics Statistics
Scholarly activity and research interests:
- Yoni is currently researching critical thinking as a means of introducing meaningful dialogue into the classroom so as to balance authenticity with authority.
Publications and presentation:
View a full list of publications.