Judith Pond holds an Honors Bachelor of Arts and a Master's degree in German Literature from Queen's University and a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from the University of British Columbia. Currently, she is completing a book-length manuscript at the University of Calgary, under the direction of Professor Aritha VanHerk.
Judith has taught Communications at SAIT since 2001, and has more recently created and taught Critical Thinking courses for the Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting).
For a full list of courses offered through the Centre for Academic Learner Services, click here.
- Critical Thinking
- English for Degree Students
Scholarly activity and research interests:
- Full-length novel (current project)
- Studies in writing and fiction (ongoing)
- Banff Centre for the Arts (independent residencies in 2013 and 2014, to work on writing projects)
- Ongoing: Personal writing projects (poetry and fiction)
- 2013-14: Graduate-level writing course (with Professor Aretha van Herk), The University of Calgary
- 2013: Private study residency, Banff Leighton Artists' Colony
- 2012-13: Development work on two Communication Studies courses
Publications and presentations:
View a full list of publications.