School of Transportation
100 Years of Practical Education
The School of Transportation has been part of SAIT since its inception in 1916, with the original discipline of Motor Mechanics. Now, 100 years later, we are driven to provide hands-on, practical education for automotive, aviation, heavy duty and rail.
- Learn how to install, calibrate and maintain the electronic systems in aircraft > Learn more
- Management-oriented training program designed specifically for the automotive industry > Learn more
95% Graduate Employment Rate
- Our programs stay relevant and up-to-date through our industry involvement and strong industry partnerships.
- Receive a high-quality education with in-demand skills that employers are looking for.
- Hands-on training in state-of-the-art facilities including the Art Smith Aero Centre, the Clayton Carroll Automotive Centre, the Centre for Rail Training and Technology, and the RV Excellence Centre.
- Learn from award-winning instructors who are industry-experienced and have a passion for what they do.
All School of Transportation Programs:
Choosing the program that's right for you is a big decision. That's why we offer information sessions - your golden opportunity to discover your program options, ask questions and tour our campus. Look for upcoming sessions and RSVP for the programs that interest you.
More information: Information Sessions
Student For A Day
Come spend a day with us and see if SAIT is right for you. Spend some time with our instructors, current students, visit our facilities, ask questions and experience what life at SAIT is like.
Call 403.284.8471 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
More information: Student For A Day
The School of Transportation is pleased to promote the ways that graduates can use their credentials towards degree completion at many different universities, provincially, nationally and internationally. Click here to see the current degree completion opportunities that are available to you.