School of Manufacturing and Automation
The School of Manufacturing and Automation provides skills based manufacturing and automation training and development to meet the requirements of Alberta's rapidly growing oil and gas, transportation, manufacturing and automation sectors. This is achieved through courses, programs and customized professional development. Training is focused to meet the needs of new entrants as well as providing career enhancement opportunities for those looking to further develop their skills and knowledge.
The School of Manufacturing and Automation currently offers seven full-time diploma, certificate and certificate of achievement programs. There are also eleven apprenticeship programs and over 60 professional development and continuing education courses. For a full program listing click here.
Over one hundred and sixty school faculty and staff are committed to high quality instruction, utilizing state-of-the-art practice methods, to train thousands of students per year. The school's facilities include 21 labs and approximately $12.5 million in training technology.
- Machinist Technician
- Welding Technician
- Non-Destructive Testing Foundations (On-Campus)
- Non-Destructive Testing Foundations (Online/Blended Learning)
School of Manufacturing and Automation - Fast Facts
- Programs that lead to careers!
- Industry focused programs.
- Instructors from Industry!
- Transfer options leading to universities and colleges across the country, and the world.
- A wide variety of Career Advancement course options including Non-Destructive Testing courses.
- Hobbyist Continuing Education Courses in Welding, Machining and Metalwork.
- Great Extracurricular Life. Student clubs, exchanges, and a great social scene!
School of Manufacturing and Automation Student for a Day!
Come spend a day with us and see if SAIT is right for you. Spend some time with our instructors, current students, visit our facilities, ask questions and experience what life at SAIT is like.
Call 403.284.8641 or e-mail email@example.com to register.
Looking to Hire a Student
Our Student Employment Center has everything you need!
InfoOil Careers - The Oil Industry Career Site
|This organization is fast becoming the #1 job board specifically dedicated to oil and gas. SAIT graduates have the opportunity to apply to listings on the site that are listed as 'HOT' or 'open', and can also submit resumes or CVs at no cost.|