Events and Information
Free Information Sessions: School of Construction Degree, Diploma, Fast-Track and Trades programs
Registration and format
- Join us Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2016, in the Lower Level Atrium of the Aldred Centre on SAIT's Main Campus.
- Doors open for check-in and registration at 5:30 pm, information sessions begin at 6 pm.
- Following registration and check-in, program-specific sessions depart the Lower Level Atrium at 6 pm with program representatives guiding guests to separate breakout sessions.
- Click here to register and select your program session of choice.
Degrees, diplomas and fast-track programs
Are you looking for a career, not just a job? Do you want to design, engineer or survey future communities, facilities and structures? Then join us at one of the following FREE program information sessions to learn more about taking the next step with SAIT's School of Construction:
- Bachelor of Science (Construction Project Management)
- Bachelor of Applied Technology Geographic Information Systems
- Architectural Technologies
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Geomatics Engineering Technology
- Engineering Design and Drafting Technology
- Process Piping Drafting
Considering a career in the skilled trades, but not sure where to start? Join us for a FREE information session to learn how to jumpstart your journey with our pre-employment training programs in Cabinetmaker, Carpentry, Plumbing, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Sheet Metal, and Steamfitter-Pipefitter.
Future Information Sessions
The School of Construction will be hosting monthly program information sessions from September to June on the following dates:
- Sept. 20, 2016
- Oct. 18, 2016
- Nov. 15, 2016
- Dec. 13, 2016
- Jan. 17, 2017
- Feb. 21, 2017
- March 21, 2017
- April 18, 2017
- May 16, 2017
- June 20, 2017
Student for a Day
Do you already know what program you are interested in? Then immerse yourself in the learning environment and see if SAIT is the right fit for you with Student for a Day. The School of Construction's programs are as unique as they are diverse and each offers a different experience. Join us to meet current instructors and students, visit our facilities and get up close and personal with your program. To lean more, please call 403.284.8367 or email email@example.com.