School of Business
93% Graduate Employment Rate in 2012
The School of Business offers a variety of full-time, part-time and distance education programs designed to put you on the path to success in a number of in-demand careers—whether you're just starting in your career or seeking professional development to further enhance your skills. SAIT has offered hands-on, practical business education for more than 50 years. We keep our programs relevant and up-to-date through regular consultations with industry—our students are developing the in-demand skills employers are looking for.
Business programs at SAIT stand out because of their competency-based curriculum, industry-connected instructors, and their focus on developing practical skills that you can apply on the job right away.
- Register today for the W. Brett Wilson speaker event!
- Three Administrative Information Management students to compete in Worldwide Competition on Microsoft Office - July 31, 2013
- Check out our latest degree Transfer Options - new agreement with Robert Gordon University (UK)
- School of Business launches new one-year Office Professional certificate - available full-time and part-time
- First Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting) graduands marks milestone in SAIT's history - May 31, 2013
- AIM students sweep the podium in IT Software Solutions for Business at Provincial Skills competition