Whether you are looking for important information or supportive resources, SAIT Residence is here to help.
Discover SAIT's resources:
- Academic coaching — accessibility, upgrading, Indigenous student services, advising
- Campus map - explore SAIT campus, learn more about parking, transit, venus and event services
- Chinook Lodge - connect, get assistance, speak with Elders from the community, participate in events, network and more
- Financial Aid - tuition and fees, payment, loans, grants and bursaries, student awards, refunds
- Office of the Registrar - important dates
- SAIT eCard - load funds and eat and shop on campus, access to labs, printing and more
- SAIT Health Services Clinic - on-campus medical clinic and family practice providing urgent and non-urgent services
- SAITSA - off-campus housing and resources
- Student Development and Counselling - health and wellness, counselling, crisis and support contacts
- Student life — SAITSA, recreation, athletics, resource centre
- Student services — computer support, credentials, ID cards, transit pass
Discover Calgary's community resources:
Health, Wellness and Safety:
- Fire, Police, Ambulance: 911
- Poison Centre (24 hours): 403.944.1414
Clinics and hospitals:
Got feedback on SAIT's new search?
We launched our new search tool on March 21. We'd love to hear your thoughts.